Data, Design and Society
Ewan Klein, Alyssa Alcorn
5 February 2016
- What happens when people don’t understand me?
- The role that I often occupy in a group is …
Preparing for the Focus Groups
- Be clear about your goals
- Prepare 4 questions to elicit qualitative data, e.g.
- Identify time slot, space
- Recruit 5 participants
- Assign team roles
- Book equipment
- DataStore instructions
- Everyone registered for this class has been given access to the DDS directory
- Nobody who is not registered for the class has access to it.
- Each team has their own sub-directory.