These short documents are essential reading to get you started.
You should definitely read and use some of the following documents, but the particular ones that you choose will depend on the specific details of your project.
Food issues at the University of Edinburgh
Design Thinking and Participatory Design
- Design Council (2007) 11 lessons: managing design in 11 global brands
- Merholz M (2013)The Double Diamond Model of Product Definition and Design
- Muller, M J (2003) Participatory design: the third space in HCI, chapter in Human-computer interaction: Development process, 4235.
- Spinzzi, C (2005) The methodology of participatory design, Technical Communication, 52(2), 163-174.
- Druin, A (2002) The role of children in the design of new technology, Behaviour and information technology, 21(1), 1-25.
- Grocki, M (2014) How to Create a Customer Journey Map
Designing for Change
Ethics, Privacy and Data Management
Food Climate Research Network (FCRN) Library
The FCRN’s Research Library summarises and hosts links to over 3,500 journal papers, reports and news articles representing nearly 10 years’ worth of research and discussion on food systems, climate and sustainability issues.